• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hey There! :3

Kara

Hey everyone, my name is Kara (Obviously) I'm fourteen years old, and I'm from Bradford, West Yorkshire (Not the best place ever), and I'm home-educated, anyway, I've been designing for around 2-3 years now, just doing basic YouTube backgrounds, and stuff like that, but I'm trying to get into the more serious stuff now, like Web-design, or designing DVD Covers and stuff, I've actually never been on a graphic design forum before, but I thought I'd give it a try and hopefully meet some other designers and stuff.. I've never taken any classes or anything like that, I taught myself, well.. I also was inspired by my sisters designing, as she does Web-design too, so she also inspired me to design. The programs I use are mainly Photoshop, and Cinema 4D, and right now I'm trying to use Illustrator.
Anyway, that's it really, nothing else to say..

Thanks for reading!
<3

Paul Murray

Staff member
Hey Kara, welcome to the forum.

If you need help with anything have a search through the old posts, there's lots of useful stuff hidden away on here :)