Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey There! :3

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Kara, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Kara

Kara New Member

Hey everyone, my name is Kara (Obviously) I'm fourteen years old, and I'm from Bradford, West Yorkshire (Not the best place ever), and I'm home-educated, anyway, I've been designing for around 2-3 years now, just doing basic YouTube backgrounds, and stuff like that, but I'm trying to get into the more serious stuff now, like Web-design, or designing DVD Covers and stuff, I've actually never been on a graphic design forum before, but I thought I'd give it a try and hopefully meet some other designers and stuff.. I've never taken any classes or anything like that, I taught myself, well.. I also was inspired by my sisters designing, as she does Web-design too, so she also inspired me to design. The programs I use are mainly Photoshop, and Cinema 4D, and right now I'm trying to use Illustrator.
    Anyway, that's it really, nothing else to say..

Thanks for reading!
    <3

2. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

Hey Kara, welcome to the forum.

If you need help with anything have a search through the old posts, there's lots of useful stuff hidden away on here :)

3. Kara

Kara New Member

Thanks Paul, I'll check them out later! :)

4. AlexanderPower

AlexanderPower New Member

Welcome to the forum Kara :)

5. drilling123

drilling123 New Member

Hello and welcome to this forum.

6. Corrosive

Corrosive Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum.

7. ARRIVALS

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Hi there, welcome to the forum.