Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey. Looking for advice / tips / critique!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by MutatedPixelDesigns, Jun 7, 2012.

1. MutatedPixelDesigns

MutatedPixelDesigns Junior Member

Hey there!

So I'm new to design, and I'm looking for useful advice to help initiate my plans to become a Graphic & Motion designer.

I'm 16 years old, and have worked on a few small projects for 'clients', which has led me to where I am now.

I am really keen to set-up a website and a proper portfolio to showcase my work.
    Currently I use the free deviantART portfolio MutatedPixel: Graphic and Motion Design and post the artwork that I design in my free time.
    I'd love to know any tips in creating a website, and what the best methods are to go about coding it!

I currently produce under the name "Mutated Pixel". I am open to advice on this, as I am unsure as to how professional this sounds/appears and so forth.
    I post a lot of my work on my youtube channel as well. MutatedPixelDesigns - YouTube

I love to design a range of things, such as; Kinetic Typographies, Motion Intro's, Wallpapers, Logo's etc.

So, that's a bit about me. Just excited to learn more about the industry, and any useful information about good University courses for Graphic Design and places to get recognised would be greatly appreciated!