Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey, is that an icebear over there?

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Michae, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Michae

Michae Member

Hello from Norway! No, there is no icebears in Norway. The live on the North Pole, Iceland, Greenland and possibly Svalbard. I don't know that much about icebears. Panserbjørne, on the other hand, I know quite alot about. Don't know what a panserbjørne is? Don't bother asking. Google is your friend.

So, on to the good stuff. Hello, my name is Michelle. Im 21, I live in Norway, as mentioned. I have recently started my climb on up the design-mountain. Started out with photoshop when I was 14-15, making signatures and that shit. I was originally going to be an interior designer, but changed my mind. I have finished my first year at school and can call myself multimediadesigner, aint I a lucky one? This year Im having a year off due to health issues. This fall Im gonna start school again, wether it will be as a webstudent or classroomstudent is unsure, depends if there is set up a class in my town. After Im done with that year I want to do a year of photography. I consider myself as a trained hobbyphotographer as of now, but I want to learn so much more. Recently sold my Olympus to get money to buy a new Canon, but seems that will be a while, since the money disappeared in bills *big dramatic sigh*

Err, yeah. I talk alot. Im engaged and living together with my love. Im not a "ordinary" girl, I belong to the alternative scene (I hate saying "Im a goth". Cause Im not that either. Now I sound like Im 14, right?) I just dress weirdly and listen to strange music.

I'll shut up now. Nice to be here.

2. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

Nice introduction... welcome!

P.S I don't know much about icebears either!

3. blueocto

blueocto Senior Member

Welcome to the forum!

4. Welcome Michae :)

5. berry

berry Active Member

Cool intro. welcome to the forum.

6. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Hey Michae!

Good to see you found your way to DF! Hope you had a pleasant journey without too many Isbjørne in your way :)

7. deluzione

deluzione Member

Hi, welcome..

FYI though:
    :D

8. Michae

Michae Member

Hi Aarlev! Lol, I don't think I'll ever see you again on that other forum you know, I think Chris got a bit hotheaded... :lol: *giggles*

Everyone else: Hi! Thanks for the comments on the intro. I never know what to say in these things, so I just babble... :eek:

9. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Michelle,

Cool introduction post, not only did I learn a little bit about yourself but I learnt a bit about icebears, what more can you ask for in an introduction? lol :D

Look forward to hearing more from you around our friendly little forums
    Thanks, Greg