Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey, I'm the new guy from Scotland!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by endofgeneric, Jan 16, 2009.

1. endofgeneric

endofgeneric Member

Hey guys my name's Michael Clayton (yeah like that movie:)), I design under the name 'endofgeneric'. I currently work full-time for a small design studio here on the left coast of Scotland where I've been for about two years but am in the process of making the jump to self-employment, woo!

My soon-to-be portfolio site is at www.endofgeneric.com which will be getting finished off in the next couple of days and I hope to add a blog there too when it gets less hectic with the 'two job' situation.

I'm here to learn, make contacts/friends, give advice if I can and have fun doing so.

Nice to meet you all :D

2. Hi Michael (or Mike?)

Welcome to the forum :)

3. endofgeneric

endofgeneric Member

Thanks Chris :).

Michael's good!

4. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Welcome to the forums Michael. Looking forward to seeing your portfolio in action.

5. endofgeneric

endofgeneric Member

Thanks Soren (or is Aarlev better?). Loving your website, its super-clean and great layout. The 10 Years Younger mock-up is top class, really cool.

6. berry

berry Active Member

welcome to DF, nice to have some Scots onboard

7. blueocto

blueocto Senior Member

Welcome to the forum!

8. endofgeneric

endofgeneric Member

Thanks Berry and blueocto, see you around the forum!

9. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hey Michael,

Welcome to Design Forums :) sorry I'm a bit late with the welcome, but good to see you're making yourself at home around the forums. Sounds like you've joined us an exciting time in your career, looking forward to seeing your portfolio when it's up & running!

Thanks,
    Greg

10. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Soren is fine :). Thanks alot. Glad you like it!