Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey! I'm Jamie.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Jamie Mitchell, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Jamie Mitchell

Jamie Mitchell Junior Member

Hello everyone,
    My name's Jamie Mitchell (seems to be a pretty common name for designers).

I've been working off and on as a freelance designer for the last 4/5 years with pretty limited experience, but I'm looking to get more involved with it once I graduate this summer. I've been studying Advertising, which has been extremely interesting, and pretty useful in securing what I consider a healthy disdain for the ad industry.

Right now I'm exciting to get started in this community, and if my future self has any sense I'll keep it up.
    So how are you all?!
    J
    if anyone has time, my site redesign is coming along and any pointers for the final touches would be greatly appreciated ( www.jamiemitchelldesign.com )

2. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

Hi Jamie,

Welcome along to our forum :) I don't think the link in your footer is working. Can't have HTML in the signatures!
    Everything going great here. It's going to be good to have another active member of our community!

Speak soon,
    Tony

3. Jamie Mitchell

Ah thanks for the heads up on the footer. I'm not a regular forum user :/

I'll sort it now

4. Hey Jamie,
    It's nice to see you on the forums. I hope that you do stay involved, it will certainly benefit you!
    As for your website, I will comment on your other post :)

5. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

Yet ;)

Jamie Mitchell likes this.
  6. shaunalynn

shaunalynn Active Member

Welcome! Have you seen The Creative Confessional?

7. Jamie Mitchell

Thanks!
    Haha, no but I just checked it out. Pretty funny. Hopefully I'll have some moaning of my own to add soon enough.

8. Jordan

Jordan Active Member

Welcome to the forum Jamie,

9. Jamie Mitchell

Cheers Jordan!

10. welcome to the forum