• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hey guys

Just thought id sign up on here, really love all things design and i run a design inspiration blog (although im not sure how inspiring it is to other people)

Hopefully i find my feet around here and id love it if you'd check out my blog, its just me posting stuff that i like really lol.

define;design

Some of my work on Behance

Greg

Hi Jon,

Welcome to Design Forums, just been browsing your Behance and your blog, impressed with both, really like your typography work on the posters & flyers section and the movie posters.

With your blog, can I ask do you find all the work yourself and then post? Or does as lot of it come from recommendations from visitors/designers? It's crammed full of inspiring work! We're looking to launch a Design Forums blog soon, and I was thinking of doing a weekly inspiration round-up perhaps on a Monday morning when creativity might be low :)

Hope you enjoy DF.
Thanks, Greg

Greg said:
Hi Jon,

Welcome to Design Forums, just been browsing your Behance and your blog, impressed with both, really like your typography work on the posters & flyers section and the movie posters.

With your blog, can I ask do you find all the work yourself and then post? Or does as lot of it come from recommendations from visitors/designers? It's crammed full of inspiring work! We're looking to launch a Design Forums blog soon, and I was thinking of doing a weekly inspiration round-up perhaps on a Monday morning when creativity might be low :)

Hope you enjoy DF.
Thanks, Greg
A mixture of both really, spend ages going through FFFFOUND, Behance etc, id love to get to the point of visitors being able to recommend stuff but i dont have much luck on the visitors front atm :D but hey i love doing it and finding all the work so im not going to stop.

Thanks for the kind works about my work aswel, been a while since i uploaded anything to behance, barring last night when i uploaded a WIP of the design for my website.