Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey guys

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by definedesign, Jun 4, 2010.

1. definedesign

definedesign Junior Member

Just thought id sign up on here, really love all things design and i run a design inspiration blog (although im not sure how inspiring it is to other people)

Hopefully i find my feet around here and id love it if you'd check out my blog, its just me posting stuff that i like really lol.

Some of my work on Behance
  2. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum.
  3. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Jon,

Welcome to Design Forums, just been browsing your Behance and your blog, impressed with both, really like your typography work on the posters & flyers section and the movie posters.

With your blog, can I ask do you find all the work yourself and then post? Or does as lot of it come from recommendations from visitors/designers? It's crammed full of inspiring work! We're looking to launch a Design Forums blog soon, and I was thinking of doing a weekly inspiration round-up perhaps on a Monday morning when creativity might be low :)

Hope you enjoy DF.
    Thanks, Greg
  4. welcome to the forum Jon :)
  5. definedesign

definedesign Junior Member

A mixture of both really, spend ages going through FFFFOUND, Behance etc, id love to get to the point of visitors being able to recommend stuff but i dont have much luck on the visitors front atm :D but hey i love doing it and finding all the work so im not going to stop.

Thanks for the kind works about my work aswel, been a while since i uploaded anything to behance, barring last night when i uploaded a WIP of the design for my website.
  6. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Welcome to the forum :)
  7. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Welcome to DF!
  8. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Welcome aboard Jon! :)
  9. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Hello Jon, welcome :D
  10. Krey20

Krey20 Senior Member

Hello and welcome!

Your blog looks cool! Nice and simple and lots of design-eye-candy!