• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hey guys.

DoubleT

Greetings, friends.

My name is Lucas, and I am from Australia.
I come to these forums for some variety, some entertainment, I come here for a change.
And I think I know what some of you are thinking, why would an Australian guy go to an English forum website to get entertainment, why would an Australian guy come here for change?

I guess all I can say is that i've slowly become bored of my Australian culture, living here all of my 18 years of life, I've just only recently found out how desperately I would love to travel overseas, starting with England.
So that awnsers that question, I'd love to get to know some of you English people.

I guess I'll tell you little more about myself..
I am currently a musician that plays in bars and just recently been the opening acts for bands such as Spiderbait and the Alice Cooper tour. Which was pretty fun.
I love to design websites and abstracts using photoshop and image ready. I've been using those programmes for 10+ years.

Anyway, enough about myself.
I hope to meet each and every one of you's.

Peace, brothers.

tbwcf

Welcome Lucas from across the pond (and some land and another pond) - music sounds interesting - do you have any online?

tbwcf

@Typo is it common practice to introduce yourself on here now as "Hi I'm Lucas and I'm a mac" or "I'm a PC and I'm only 4 years old!" :D

berry

Welcome to DF, I'll swap you, I'll live in Australia and you can have the inflation, the rain and a crap Football team to watch.

br3n

The biggest problem with australia is the lack of culture. That said, I cant say englands is much better!

welcome

Berry said:
Welcome to DF, I'll swap you, I'll live in Australia and you can have the inflation, the rain and a crap Football team to watch.
don't confuse the poor lad... soccer :)