Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey guys.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by DoubleT, Aug 27, 2009.

1. DoubleT

DoubleT Junior Member

Greetings, friends.

My name is Lucas, and I am from Australia.
    I come to these forums for some variety, some entertainment, I come here for a change.
    And I think I know what some of you are thinking, why would an Australian guy go to an English forum website to get entertainment, why would an Australian guy come here for change?

I guess all I can say is that i've slowly become bored of my Australian culture, living here all of my 18 years of life, I've just only recently found out how desperately I would love to travel overseas, starting with England.
    So that awnsers that question, I'd love to get to know some of you English people.

I guess I'll tell you little more about myself..
    I am currently a musician that plays in bars and just recently been the opening acts for bands such as Spiderbait and the Alice Cooper tour. Which was pretty fun.
    I love to design websites and abstracts using photoshop and image ready. I've been using those programmes for 10+ years.

Anyway, enough about myself.
    I hope to meet each and every one of you's.

Peace, brothers.

2. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

Welcome Lucas from across the pond (and some land and another pond) - music sounds interesting - do you have any online?

3. Welcome to the forum Lucas :)

4. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Welcome to the fun forum Lucas.

er, just checking... Mac or PC?

5. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

@Typo is it common practice to introduce yourself on here now as "Hi I'm Lucas and I'm a mac" or "I'm a PC and I'm only 4 years old!" :D

6. berry

berry Active Member

Welcome to DF, I'll swap you, I'll live in Australia and you can have the inflation, the rain and a crap Football team to watch.

7. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Hi Lucas,

Welcome to the Forum. :)

8. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Hi Lucas.

Have you anything online we can have a look at, a portfolio, an example of previous work?

Just curious :)

9. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Hey Lucas, welcome...can I swap too?!

10. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Ill Join you, Welcome to DF

11. br3n

br3n Senior Member

The biggest problem with australia is the lack of culture. That said, I cant say englands is much better!

welcome

don't confuse the poor lad... soccer :)