Hey folks

Ashybashy

Hello guys, thought I would introduce myself, i have been considering getting into graphic design as a new career just wondering if 31 is too old to start considering? Sickness took my old career away 4 years ago and I'm unae to return so I'm considering this as an option as I've been loving the YouTube tutorials lol. Thanks

Levi

Staff member
Hi, welcome to the forum.

As to getting into graphic design as a career.... honestly anyone can say they do graphic design, the question is more about if you are actually any good and to find out that we need to see some work :)

hankscorpio

Staff member
Welcome!

Graphic design is quite broad subject. Are you looking at web/html/coding, or print layout, or UI/UX, or what specific interest do you have?

Ashybashy

thanks or replies, I have no idea in all honesty I have just been taking pictures of stuff around the house and trying to replicate them. I haven't looked into what kind of roles there are out there I want to get some practise in and find what fits best with me. heres a few pictures of what ive been doing one of the images are from a youtube tutorial but the others are what ive done myself. i am not professing to be any good what so ever i am at the very early stage of still learning how to use blender. thankskayles cups.jpgVASES.jpgkaylescup4.jpgdonut and cup finished.jpg