Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey folks!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Josh Greenaway, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Josh Greenaway

Josh Greenaway Junior Member

Hey everyone,

As my username states, I'm Josh. I'm a web designer from England. Currently a freelancer, receiving work mostly online but launching a company in my area soon.

When I'm not working, I enjoy a good workout, playing Snooker and the Didgeridoo/Guitar, meeting new people and getting drunk! :p

Anyhow, that'll do for my introduction - you'll get to know me better as time goes by.

Josh

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Josh,

Welcome to Design Forums :) where abouts in England are you? most of the members here are UK based so I'm sure you won't be too far from someone on here! Didgeridoo?! That's got to be a first for a DF member and introduction! :D

Look forward to hearing more from you.

Thanks,
    Greg

3. tim

tim Senior Member

Evenin' Josh :D

Didgeridoo?! That's immense!

4. VertigoSFX

VertigoSFX Senior Member

Didgeridoo (n.) - Best word ever.

5. tim

tim Senior Member

Lol @ VertigoSFX. It's true. Gotta be on something to come up with that though!

6. blueocto

blueocto Senior Member

Welcome to the forum!

7. Josh Greenaway

Josh Greenaway Junior Member

Greg, I'm from Melksham, Wiltshire - a 25 minute drive from Bath. It wouldn't surprise me, it's hard to find others who play, especially in England. I've been playing since I was 13, so that's 6 years. It's a great way to release stress due to the breathing technique and the relaxing sound.

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome guys! :)

Josh

8. VertigoSFX

VertigoSFX Senior Member

No, i'm not on something tim...when you design though, I think you gotta be crazy to be able to put up with some of the clients you get to work with :)