Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Mark, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Mark

Mark New Member

Hi all, came across this site through some random googling the other day and liked the look of it so bookmarked it to come back when I had some free time!

I work at a printing company as a mac operator, digital printer and an artworker at times. I enjoy graphic design and do work in my free time.

The company I work for is Wheelden Print -- The website needs updating really as we have newer machines and technology now.

You can see some of my work here Mark Longson | Portfolio -- it's due an update also and I want to remove some work (mixtape covers mostly) but you get the idea!

Anyway, that's me. Hope to spend a bit of time posting on these forums. :icon_biggrin:
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Hey Mark

Welcome to the Graphic Design Forums

Some nice work in your portfolio.

Good to have you here :icon_thumbup:

3. Hello Mark,

Just wanted to say you have some great pieces in your portfolio - I really like the UFO club poster!:icon_smile:
  4. ms_dave

ms_dave Member

Welcome to the forum...nice portfolio work...i particularly like the J-Dilla piece...probably something to do with my mutual appreciation for his work as well!
  5. Mark

Mark New Member

Thanks for the welcomes everyone, appreciated.

ms_dave, yeah I really enjoyed doing's so sad that he passed, his passion for music was unbelieveable.