Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey All!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by jayeshpp, Nov 25, 2008.

1. jayeshpp

jayeshpp New Member

Hey everyone,

I found this forum through graphicdesignblog.co.uk, looks like a nice forum so I thought i'd join in :)

I'm Jay, and i'm in my second year studying Graphic Design at Uni.
    Learning photography as I love it as a hobby, but it also compliments GD very well. My weapon of choice is the Nikon D90 with two different lenses so far (Damn, it's an expensive hobby!).

I will post some of my work up quite soon, in the right part of the forum for you all to see.

I do a little bit of freelance work where I available, trying to expand my portfolio to something more than just my Uni work. I also am on the lookout for work experience so i've been contacting countless companies and am making some good progress :) Also trying to think of a name to represent myself as a designer, but struggling on that one!

Hope to meet fellow designers, learn some new things and give some help where I can :icon_wink:

Jay

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Hi Jay

A warm welcome to the Graphic Design Forums :icon_smile:

Which Uni are you at?

Look forward to seeing some of your work.

Damon

3. Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink Member

Hi Jay,
    Good to have you aboard. Really looking forward to seeing some of your photography work :)

4. jayeshpp

jayeshpp New Member

5. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Hey Jay, catch you around the forums.

6. John Smith

John Smith New Member

Hi Jay Welcome to the forum. Hope to see you soon here.

7. marcbubb

marcbubb New Member