Hey all!

F

futureT

So I am currently doing a design and innovation degree which has business elements to it. I am taking the route of graphic design (even though I have to learn adobe systems myself as it's not a graphic design degree) and product innovation and design. I didn't want to pigeon hole myself and thought product and graphic design can be very closely knit. The business elements for me are just as important for client meetings, planning, business knowledge etc. Looking forward to getting started I have set myself little challenges like ' Today I am going to design a watch brand logo etc'

AllNadine Designs

AllNadine Designs

So I am currently doing a design and innovation degree which has business elements to it. I am taking the route of graphic design (even though I have to learn adobe systems myself as it's not a graphic design degree) and product innovation and design. I didn't want to pigeon hole myself and thought product and graphic design can be very closely knit. The business elements for me are just as important for client meetings, planning, business knowledge etc. Looking forward to getting started I have set myself little challenges like ' Today I am going to design a watch brand logo etc'
Welcome to the graphic design forums. All the best in your business endeavors.