Here's a random thought: it's rocket science

Kevin

Kevin

When something is really easy, you sometimes hear someone saying "It's not rocket science".

So tonight, I was wondering if there would be certain "branches" in science where the scientists actually say: "What, this silly thing? It was nothing, it's like rocket science" :clap:

mrp2049

mrp2049

Rocket science is based in chemical reactions, combustion theories, gravity effects and thrust and acceleration principals. Parts of that can be applied to most branches of science.

the_more_you_know.jpg

I would imagine a rocket scientist would probably have to say something like, "its hardly multi-dimensional quantum theory now is it?"

ralphsaunders

ralphsaunders

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THNPmhBl-8I]YouTube - Brain Surgeon - That Mitchell & Webb Look , Series 3 - BBC Two[/ame]

Krey20

Krey20

Reminds me of the episode of the Big Bang Theory where Sheldon's sister has been telling her friends that her brother is a 'rocket scientist' and he's really offended.

Kevin

Kevin

Krey20 said:
Reminds me of the episode of the Big Bang Theory where Sheldon's sister has been telling her friends that her brother is a 'rocket scientist' and he's really offended.
Oh now you mention it I recall something similar. Sheldon is awesome :p

And lol at that video "it's not exactly braaaain surgery"