Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here if you need good photography

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Allen Venables, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Allen Venables

Allen Venables Junior Member

2. blueocto

blueocto Senior Member

Welcome to the forum Allen, will be perusing your portfolio's on my lunch :D

3. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Allen,

Welcome to Design Forums, we haven't had any photographers joining for a while then all of a sudden we have two in a row :)

I've edited your post to remove the at symbol from your e-mail as spambots will pick up on that, since editing the post I noticed the e-mail doesn't have a TLD extension at the end of the name such as .co.uk/.com?

Love the Popeye Village in Malta photo on your site, are you based in Malta and travel frequently for your projects?

Greg

4. Allen Venables

Thanks Guys! Greg yes Iam based in Malta but travel frequently to Europe on commissions - we are only 2 1/2 - 3hrs away from the UK.

All the best

Allen

5. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

Hi Allen, welcome to the forums, good intro on your flash site, incrediabley cheesy but I like it! - on the rest of the site though its a good job I'm not Epileptic! (its a bit hectic for me).

Very nice work though!

6. Allen Venables

Thanks, the site is currently undergoing a MAJOR overhaul - when I can find the time to sort it out ;-)

7. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Hi Allen,

Welcome to DF. Your photos are amazing! Looking forward to seeing the new site.