Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Helvetica Moleskine :)

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Harry, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Harry

Harry Senior Member

I posted this in the Happy Thread but thought I'd show off in a new thread too :p

Suze (my girlfriend) bought me one of these limited edition Moleskines totally out of the blue. There are only 500 in the world and I have one :D

I got the red one :D
    I already have a regular Moleskine (if you don't have one, get one. Now!) but what should I do with this one, if anything? It has to be a really amazing idea :)
  2. tim

tim Senior Member

v stupid and irrelevant idea but a photo scrapbook of all the fonts you see out and about that you like/are nicely built upon?
  3. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Cut out the middle (very carefully) and store an Ipod 160GB in it ^_^
  4. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

(I have a few pages at home of some moleskine ideas but at work at the moment)
  5. I personally would use it as a recipe book, but thats just me :)

alternatively :) you could not use it for anything and keep it for prosperity :) LOL
  6. charles

charles Senior Member

Am I missing something. it just looks like a notebook to me...

Is moleskin a type of notebook or something?
  7. Its a type of notebook, but an expensive fancy notebook :) the cover of which is made from Moleskin so its all soft and stuff.. not leathery :)
  8. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

I also would like to comment that I don't want a moleskine as I'd be too worried of putting a bad idea in (or messing up something I was drawing) so might get a cheap alternative haha
  9. Harry

Harry Senior Member

They're an expensive type of really high quality notebook :D

This however isn't true :p They're hard, leathery backed.
    Moleskin and Moleskine are two totally separate things ;)
  10. ahhh I stand thoroughly corrected mate :) the joys of confusion :)
  11. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Although I think a moleskin Moleskine would be a great idea!
  12. LOL it would be a funny one :lol:
  13. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

Can i just ask..... whats so special about a notebook? lol!
  14. Harry

Harry Senior Member

I think the thing with the Moleskine is you have to hold/see/use one to appreciate them fully. Just such good quality, really nice to use and they look really smart.
  15. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Any chance of an ebook edition harry? lol
  16. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Shame that the only payment methods are visa / master card / AmEx :( wanted the black one
  17. Becky

Becky Member

Great way to describe them. I used to think "meh" notebook. But I bought a moleskine as a 'treat' when I was feeling rubbish, and I love mine. Lovely red one (sadly not a Helvetica one... I'd never be able to bring myself to make a mark in it). I take it with me everywhere, great size, fits in my bag, nice to sketch/write in and durable.

But they're a personal preference me thinks.
  18. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

I have never had one of these. Hmmm I want one now though! Will put it on the 'ol xmas list! Is that Helvetica one blank inside Harry?
  19. Harry

Harry Senior Member

It's lined :)