Helpful logo feedback please

Naomi

Hi all! This is my first time posting here and was hoping some of you could give me feedback on these logos please? :)
Background: These logos are meant to show a 'N' and a 'S'. I went through loads of designs before settling on this style and played with a few variations. I'm now at the stage of choosing which one.
Thanks!

Attachments

• feedback.jpg
    feedback.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 52
Hello, welcome to Design Forums :)
For me, the only one that really stands out is number 3, the rest just don't resemble an N and an S enough. Number 3 could possibly be improved if you tighten the gaps between the horizontal lines, like the top half of number 4. I would also remove the curved caps at the top and bottom of the vertical lines and make them sharp like every other corner point.
I look forward to seeing how you get on!

Number 3 is most aesthetically pleasing, if you made the stems line up with the shoulder and also removed the rounded caps or make the whole thing rounded that would make it look better in my opinion.
Also what does it look like with a little more weight to the lines?

Number 1 is the only one I'm not seeing as an F… curved caps need to go, and geometry needs tidied up a bit.

I like number 3. I would be tempted to take those rounded caps off it though. With the rest of the logo being so angular, I'd probably make those ends straight.

Besides that though, I think it's fairly nice. Have you considered putting it into a different shape?

Thanks for the feedback really appreciate it! (and Squiddy for the welcome *curtsy*)

I'm still unsettled with the weight still working on it but here is an update of where I am at what do you think?

Attachments

• for-post.jpg
    for-post.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 19
For me the A2 works best. I think if the gap is too close it might cause problems for scaling down. I really like the way you applied the logo to the shape, although don't see the thought process! Look forward to seeing more.

I think if you simplified that pink droplet shape a touch, you'd have something fantastic. It's a bit "cluttered" take it down to 4 or 5 and you're onto a winner with it.

Back