Help!!!!!

veljko998

Can you please help me?
I love 3d animations and im totally new to 3d animations.I m searching for some EASY 3D animation program that i can learn easy.i know all animation program Blender..Maya..Carrara...3DS Max..Can you reccomend me EASIEST that you know...easy for learning?i want to make short 3d cartoon.

Thanks for Help.;)

veljko998 said:
I love 3d animations and im totally new to 3d animations.
which type of 3d animation, do you mean the intro's to video games, pixar/disney type animation, japanese cg anime such as appleseed and final fantasy spirits within.

I m searching for some EASY 3D animation program
Stop looking as you'll never find one, they ALL have a fairly steep learning curve.

that i can learn easy.i know all animation program Blender..Maya..Carrara...3DS Max. Can you recommend me EASIEST that you know...easy for learning?i want to make short 3d cartoon.
I assume you mean you know of them but it really does depend on the type of 3d cartoon you want to do. Is it people based or is it animated objects. If it's people you maybe able to use poser, but most bigger studio's either have their own in house software or utilise maya, lightwave, 3ds max (biped plugin is good for 'people') or blender (they did a nice little 3d animation and game too iirc)

I learned with Cinema 4D. Google Sketchup might be useful for just learning the basic principles maybe, I've never made much use of it mind so I'm not 100% certain.

google sketchup isn't really good for animation in my view (pretty sure it can't natively do it), it doesn't support people either as far as I know.

Back