Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by swchesters, Jun 26, 2009.

1. swchesters

swchesters New Member

hi everyone,

i run a part time business selling canvas prints and am realy struggling to find new material such as modern pop art and other cool images. Was hoping someone might be able to give me some help on this matter as i just dont have the time to put into photoshop anymore! I dont mind paying small amounts for the images if they are what im looking for!

many thanks
  2. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

3. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I know an awful lot of talented graphic designer who might be able to help...
  4. berry

berry Active Member

I'm Tyne & Wear, I'll help you sort out a local guy to solve your problem.
  5. swchesters

swchesters New Member

hi Berry,

that would be great if you could help me out. Initially im looking for about 10 new designs/images that would suit the modern home, including a few designs based on formula 1 featuring lewis hamilton and jenson also open to ideas. Like i said in previous post i dont have fortunes to throw at them but am happy to pay a fair price for the work.

Anyway if you would like to contact me directly my e-mail is stevie.c(AT) Many thanks for your response.

6. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

I might be able to help you out Steve.
  7. swchesters

swchesters New Member

hi, cheers for the e-mail is above, just get in touch if you can help.