Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help you to get more business

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by Cheapest Printing, Jun 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all,

I hope it is ok to post this here.

We have been working with a few local designers who have found that they have managed to show what they can do with their creative skills by designing their own leaflets.

To help all of you designers get your name out there and to show your skills to potential clients we are going to offer our A5 leaflets to DF members for just £70

If you need any info let me know

M

2. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

Hi Matt, not that I need any at the moment but whats the quantity/spec at that price?

Andy

3. Andy

That is full colour, double sided, 130gsm glossy, UK sourced, 4 day turn round

M

4. tim

tim Senior Member

quantity?

5. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

I think it's 5 flyers Tim on a bit of old onion skin....

Comon Mr Print Broker surely this is info you should know you need to tell people in the first place! - not filled with confidence so far!

6. tim

tim Senior Member

Seems a bit novice to be honest.

7. Good morning,

I didn't want to put full details in the original post, as I didn't want it to appear too much like an advert. The full details are below

5,000 A5 Leaflets
    130gsm glossy
    Full Colour
    Double Sided
    Litho Printed in the UK
    Delivered to your door via parcelforce ( or direct to client ) in unmarked packaging
    Turn round time 3/5 working days
    £70 for DF users

Printed from a flattened image such as a PDF or JPG, please ensure image is 300dpi in CMYK colour mode with a 3mm bleed.

8. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

Thanks Matt

9. No problem

M

10. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Matt,

With reference to the posting guidelines for this section of the forum, advertising special offers is not permitted currently on DF. We have set this rule to prevent this section of the forums just becoming one big advertising board rather than a useful resource for designers using the site, I hope you can understand the thinking with that.

Will close the thread for now.
    Thanks, Greg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.