Help with this design?

GraphicEmpire

I wanted to add some cracks around the side of it to make it look like this galatic man was bursting through the wall but finding the perfect crack brushes is impossible. Any other ideas?

2hrk2hf.jpg

I seem to remeber there is something you can do with the gradient tool in photoshop, (pull it arcoss and then play with effects to make it a sharp jagged line), I used it to create lightening, maybe google it lightening effect in photoshop you could easily make it in to a crack and it was quiet simple or maybe a cracked wall brush you could download?

I seem to remeber there is something you can do with the gradient tool in photoshop, (pull it arcoss and then play with effects to make it a sharp jagged line), I used it to create lightening, maybe google it lightening effect in photoshop you could easily make it in to a crack and it was quiet simple or maybe a cracked wall brush you could download?

If I recall Render > Clouds, then adjust the levels to create 'lightening'.

I'd grab some crack brushes or go out, take some snaps and make your own. I do quite like how it is now though :icon_smile:

Back