Help with my uni work

AdorableKitty08

I go back to Uni on 30th Jan.
I have received several emails from my tutor over the break outlining some things he has lined up for us upon return. I am hoping to get some help and creative input.

There are 2 competitions he has lined up - i've copied some segments from his various emails

The first one is the Venners Christmas card design

He has set us up a live briefing lecture when we get back so not much to say about this right now, I assume after that date there will be more information.

The second brief is for BAA Stansted and involves designing one poster a month for 10 months based on Health & Safety at the airport. This means that there could be lots of winners

Below are the themes, you might like to start thinking about Images which could be illustrations/montages/photographs. Give it some thought please. I will be very interested to see any initial ideas on your return.

• Manual Handling & Ergonomics
  • Slips, Trips & Falls
  • Drugs & Alcohol
  • Vehicle, Driver & Pedestrian Safety
  • COSHH ( control of hazardous substances e.g. chemicals )& Spillage Management
  • Fire Safety
  • Work Related Violence
  • Access to Danger/Restricted Zones
  • Stress Management
  • Work Equipment Safety
  • Use of PPE (personal protective equipment)
  • Electrical Safety
The artwork should have an airport theme as opposed to ‘ general workplace’ with regards to visual location (eg. Planes/control tower in the background).
Again another live briefing on this is arranged upon our return but I have more information on this from emails than I do for the christmas card one, but the christmas card one is probably pretty simple.

Another email i received from my tutor says

Attached are the first three subjects for the BAA Health & Safety poster competition. Look at them and see if you can think of any visual ideas, you will have a formal briefing

The first 3 subjects are as follows:-
  • Violence in the workplace
  • Control of substances Hazardrous to health
  • Fire protection & precautions
I have quite long information documents on each of the 3 listed above, I can provide this information if it helps more but I won't bore you with it now.

I would appreciate any help/ideas with these.
Thanks

Back