Help with my logo

Well ihave finally chosen a domain to showcase my portfolio, and to attract freelance work - hopefully!
The domain is simply kevinclarkecreative, i have attached a sample of my final designs for you to have a look at, let me know your thoughts. Cheers...

Attachments

• LOGO.zip
    10.6 KB · Views: 29
Well ihave finally chosen a domain to showcase my portfolio, and to attract freelance work - hopefully!
The domain is simply kevinclarkecreative, i have attached a sample of my final designs for you to have a look at, let me know your thoughts. Cheers...

Hey semiproflea,

At the mo I can't see what these designs are or what they would be used for...could you explain?

Feed back required on logo

Cheers for that tezdread,

"Well ihave finally chosen a domain to showcase my portfolio, and to attract freelance work - hopefully!
The domain is simply kevinclarkecreative, i have attached a sample of my final designs if you would be so kind to have a look and let me know your thoughts. Cheers guys..."

The role of this logo will be business card, letter head, website etc...

Attachments

• LOGO DESIGNS.jpg
    LOGO DESIGNS.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 27
Cheers for that tezdread,

"Well ihave finally chosen a domain to showcase my portfolio, and to attract freelance work - hopefully!
The domain is simply kevinclarkecreative, i have attached a sample of my final designs if you would be so kind to have a look and let me know your thoughts. Cheers guys..."

The role of this logo will be business card, letter head, website etc...

Sorry, I don't always explain myself to clearly :-/

What I mean is that I see a C and O in the designs but how does this relate to Kevin Clarke Creative?
I just fail to see a connection between the images you've done and your name and what you do.

Do you not see 2 c's. There is a 'c' for clarke and creative. They have also been placed to form a circle, an ancient and universal symbol of unity, wholeness, infinity?

Cheers for your feedback, all is welcome

Do you not see 2 c's. There is a 'c' for clarke and creative. They have also been placed to form a circle, an ancient and universal symbol of unity, wholeness, infinity?

Cheers for your feedback, all is welcome

Hey, now you point it out yeah I see now and the CC inside one another it's clever but not obvious and that's not a bad thing as long as that's what you want.

I get the thoughts behind the circle but a circle can be interpreted in lots of ways no? For example, the NSPCC use a big green circle as a full stop and it's backed up with text in the tag line.

Without really knowing what message you want to give with your logo I couldn't possible say whether your hitting the mark.

I do think that what you have got is abstract and doesn't give any insight on it's own what it relates to.

Why have you chosen to exclude K from the logo?

The 3rd image on the top row reminds me a little of the OCP logo from the Robocop films :)

I think the break in between the halves on the 2nd and 3rd rows needs to be a little bolder, just to clarify that there is a definite break there. The line thickness of the break within the design on the top row I mentioned is bold and clear.

Have you considered adding a vertical line to the left of the C's to form a rudimentary K maybe, so you've effectively got KCC?

Good luck with this. I've yet to start on the frustrating and frightening endevour that is personal branding because I'm honestly just too scared!

Back