Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with a Logo Design

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by Chaz, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Chaz

Chaz New Member

Hi everyone :)

I'm new to design and still learning

I'm making a logo for a sauce called "Papa Sams".

Do you have any suggestions on how I could make this logo?

Would be much appreciated

Thanks

Chaz

2. ARRIVALS

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Are you asking for technical help with design programs, or some ideas? If it's the latter, why not give us some of your ideas first.

3. HarryBugg

HarryBugg New Member

Understand the Audience
    Understand the Competition
    Look for Inspiration
    Start Sketching

Is that the kind of help you mean?

4. mak

mak New Member

Adding to what HarryBugg suggested, also work on a color palette and typography

5. Tom Squire

Tom Squire New Member

If it is technical help that you need I would start of by using illustrator to design your logos, if you need help with getting to know the features of the program I've made a list of a few sites that could help ( 7 Terrific Tutorial Sites ). If it's the process you're not sure about then Jacob Cass (Identity Designer) has a great site with articles dedicated to logo design, I would really recommend checking him out (JUST). You need build up ideas around what the client wants to express through the design, designing a logo is just about designing something that first comes to mind i.e. using a house because your designing a logo for a real estate company, a lot of thought needs to go into it.

I hope some of these links help,

Tom.

6. robsteele

robsteele Member