Help - Where to go to outsource graphic design?

TheWayWeLive

Hello everyone I am new here & this is my 1st post ... :icon_smile:

Where would you recommend to outsource graphic design work like designing of business cards, leaflets, stationery etc?

What countries are good to outsource to? How about companies / web sites in the UK or not in the UK?

Know of any good companies/web site that do this? I have heard of places where people can bid for your work.. are they any good???

Any benefits or down sides to outsourcing like this? Your info and suggestions welcome.

Charge for what? The cost of designing a business card layput is going to be a lot cheaper than say desiging a company logo/identity so it really depends on a lot of factors, such as the design, the designer, the timescale, does the desgin need to be printed, put on a website ect, ect. I would always get clients to talk over their needs with me and then I give them an estimated quote on what I think the project will end up costing them.

Hello everyone I am new here & this is my 1st post ... :icon_smile:

Where would you recommend to outsource graphic design work like designing of business cards, leaflets, stationery etc?

What countries are good to outsource to? How about companies / web sites in the UK or not in the UK?

Know of any good companies/web site that do this? I have heard of places where people can bid for your work.. are they any good???

Any benefits or down sides to outsourcing like this? Your info and suggestions welcome.

Hi there, I sometimes produce design work on behalf of other designers or freelance for design agencies and marketing companies so can help with this. Drop me a PM if your interested, I'd be happy to quote.

Back