Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP!! "Roadmap" website element

Discussion in 'Website Design Forum:' started by TCJW_designs, Sep 20, 2013.

1. TCJW_designs

TCJW_designs New Member

Hi everybody!

I haven't been on here in a while, but every time I post here you are all super helpful, so wondering if anyone can help with something I'm stuck on right now.

I work for Creditplus - a car finance company - and we're working on making the customer journey a little clearer for people who hit the application page. I've been working on it for a couple of days and have sort of hit a brick wall. It could be that what I've done is fine, but me and the rest of the team here aren't happy with it. I was wondering if I could get some feedback from you guys on what works and what doesn't? Anything would be greatly appreciated!!

Here's a couple of versions I've come up with so far... Journey 1.png Journey 2.png
  2. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

First one I think. It might be worth colour-coding the points along the 'journey'. Perhaps grey out the points that the user hasn't hit yet and keep the current and previous points coloured.
    TCJW_designs likes this.
  3. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

First one for me also.
    TCJW_designs likes this.
  4. bigdave

bigdave Moderator Staff Member

First for me too.
    TCJW_designs likes this.
  5. TCJW_designs

TCJW_designs New Member

Thanks everyone, greatly appreciate the input!! =D
  6. PoundPig

PoundPig Member

TCJW_Designs Good job! I also think the first one is more clear & concise. I agree with @pmurrydesign that the styling of the steps could do with being highlighted if you hadn't thought about that.
  7. FurnitureGuy

FurnitureGuy Member

Definitely the first one for me too, the wavy lines on the second one make the journey look much longer!