Help!! Retro Bike Poster

OneDayAhead

Dear Design Gods and Gurus

I am a cyclist and reluctant web designer (www.onedayahead.co.uk) who is organising a charity cycle expedition to cycle the entire Tour De France one day ahead of the professionals for Leukaemia Research. I have managed to do the website and patched together a logo(see below) and I am now trying to design a retro poster to go in bike shops and all over. However I have no design programmes and no real idea of what would look good or how to do it.

Can anyone help me by design a basic graphic or retro poster for our extremely good cause?? I can do all the information and everything else but a really cool graphic is beyond me!!!! I can offer anyone who helps some web space on our site social media links and publicity through magazines and newspapers (ES, Metro, Times, Cycling Weekly)

I love this style(www.cyclingshorts.uk.com/.../2011Etape10RGB.jpg) and I am thinking A2 size.

Please help us!!

oda-logo1.jpg

Hello,

we're in awe of your challenge here, and for a brilliant cause too, We're a digital inkjet printer so can't do huge quantities of posters for you but will print 50 A2's for you free of charge if that's any help. Obviously would be great to get mentions/publicity along the way.

I'm sure someone on here will be able to help with the artwork, anyone? anyone?

cheers

Tom

the link to the image you like doesn't exist any more..

Thanks Tom that is a superb offer!! I will certainly take you up on it. I have pm'd you.

Anyone fancy creating something that Tom can print for us???? its all for a great cause

Jamie
One Day Ahead

I don't mind helping out. I quite fancy doing something in that style. Haven't flexed my typographic muscles for a while.

Take a look at my website to get an idea of the sort of things I can do and PM me if you still need a helper.

Back