Help Research, Exercise Your Creativity, and Compete for Prizes in the FeedForward Design Contest!

pcrain2

Hello everyone!

My name is Patrick Crain. I am an HCI doctoral student at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign who is interested in exploring how designers engage with their feedback providers within online communities. I am currently recruiting participants for a poster design contest as part of a larger research project investigating how designers use feedback from various sources to improve their designs.

The contest is open to graphic design students, professionals, and practitioners of all skill levels! You can receive $30 USD just for participating, and you can win an additional $100, $50, or $30 USD if your design is rated as one of the top 3 best submissions. The contest runs from Monday, July 16th to Tuesday, July 31st, and the total time commitment is about 4 hours. You must be at least 18 years of age to participate.

If you are interested in reading more about the study, you can visit the welcome page at bit.ly/feedforwarduiuc. You may also contact me here or at [email protected] if you have any questions. Thank you for your time, and have a great day!

Thank you to everyone who has responded so far! :) We have extended the signup window for another week, and revised the contest slightly so that the total time commitment is only 2 hours. We hope that some of you who were on the fence before are now able to participate!

Back