Help needed with a logo

trusharp

Hey guys and girls,

I am looking for some help with a logo design for a mechanic's garage, I am looking for someone that can help me design something out of the box. This is possibly a reoccurring contract that will delve into other areas like custom font design and even some custom web graphics development. if you are from London it would be preferable as we can meet up at our office if need be. Any questions pm me.

Thanks

Hi there,

I think many of us will want you to expand a little on what you would like. In what way would you like to be helped: do you need someone to actually create the design(s) for you? Are you a graphic designer yourself but just need help and tips on how to improve your design(s)? What software are you using? What is your budget for the help you require? How experienced are you? Will you need someone to basically teach you?

PS. If you are a designer but just need a little help and advice on your work, you can always just make a thread and post up what you've done for a constructive critique and help on how to improve the design in question.

Hi there,

I think many of us will want you to expand a little on what you would like. In what way would you like to be helped: do you need someone to actually create the design(s) for you? Are you a graphic designer yourself but just need help and tips on how to improve your design(s)? What software are you using? What is your budget for the help you require? How experienced are you? Will you need someone to basically teach you?

PS. If you are a designer but just need a little help and advice on your work, you can always just make a thread and post up what you've done for a constructive critique and help on how to improve the design in question.

Hi there,

I am not a graphic designer, I need someone to work from scratch for a logo for a mechanic's workshop to start with. Essentially what I'm asking for is someone I can work with in the long term for a wide variety of different graphics based projects. I apologise for not making this clear but I am not looking for a company to work with but a highly creative individual who will work on a contractual basis. I have no budget in mind at the moment, I feel this is something the designer will point me towards much better. Hence why being based around London would be a plus point as I prefer the whole face to face interaction with the people I work with

I do not need anyone to teach me anything, all i require is a professional service with a high level of creative attention when i require it. However, I am not Mr Moneybags but I do appreciate the value of good work.

Ah I see I understand. It sounded like you already had a design in mind that you need help with. You are basically offering work for freelancers like myself.

I am indeed, but its not a one off project but rather a series. Hence I would really like to work with someone that is not afraid to think outside the box and frankly gives criticism where need be.

Back