help needed on this icon into a Letter

JordanPlantDesign

hey guys,
iv been racking my brain all day to try and convert this speaker logo into an A its just not sitting right to get the angle the client needs.
any suggestions at all??

the image is to show the angle needed for the A to sit .

Attachments

• help.jpg
    help.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 32
Rotate speaker 90 degrees so it's facing down. Use in white space of A at bottom :)

There's a couple of ways I think might work, but why the A? Why not the P or H so it
doesn't break up the word? Or even a separate P. That Boshell is far too small/light btw.

With it on the 'A' like that, it comes across more like a satellite dish radar as opposed to a speaker

or you could go this route after refining the shapes more

Attachments

• patch.jpg
    patch.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 20
Could you simplify more? I like Levi's but strip it back a bit more…needs crafting though!!

Attachments

• PATCH2.jpg
    PATCH2.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 18
Could you simplify more? I like Levi's but strip it back a bit more…needs crafting though!!

I just did the "squinty eyed glance" at that and it's starting to work for me in the sense I'm reading it as "PATCH" and then seeing the audio symbol.
It's might be a tricky one to get right but I can see it working.

Cheers guys for all the imput its helping me out alot going to do some more development on this to get it just right taking in all the ideas :)

Hi Wardy,

I must say you have a good visualization. You placed the speakers in logo very smartly.

But JordanPlantDesign, I just want to know is there any specific reason that you want to show speakers on A alphabet only? I think using C for the same will be nice thought, unless and until you are not having specific reason for the same.

Back