Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help needed on this icon into a Letter

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by JordanPlantDesign, Sep 6, 2016.

1. JordanPlantDesign

JordanPlantDesign New Member

hey guys,
    iv been racking my brain all day to try and convert this speaker logo into an A its just not sitting right to get the angle the client needs.
    any suggestions at all??

the image is to show the angle needed for the A to sit .

Attached Files:

2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

Rotate speaker 90 degrees so it's facing down. Use in white space of A at bottom :)
  3. Wardy

Wardy Active Member

There's a couple of ways I think might work, but why the A? Why not the P or H so it
    doesn't break up the word? Or even a separate P. That Boshell is far too small/light btw.
  4. Wardy

Wardy Active Member

This any good?

5. Wardy

Wardy Active Member

Or this?

6. hankscorpio

hankscorpio Moderator Staff Member

Not really sure you need the media buttons - to me it looks like it could be a video editor.
  7. @GCarlD

@GCarlD Well-Known Member

With it on the 'A' like that, it comes across more like a satellite dish radar as opposed to a speaker
  8. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

or you could go this route after refining the shapes more

Attached Files:

9. JordanPlantDesign

I like the first and last one definatly man nice one for the help and advice :)
  10. bonsdes

bonsdes Member

Could you simplify more? I like Levi's but strip it back a bit more…needs crafting though!!

Attached Files:

11. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

I just did the "squinty eyed glance" at that and it's starting to work for me in the sense I'm reading it as "PATCH" and then seeing the audio symbol.
    It's might be a tricky one to get right but I can see it working.
  12. JordanPlantDesign

Cheers guys for all the imput its helping me out alot going to do some more development on this to get it just right taking in all the ideas :)