Help needed (advice or modification) on inspiration sharing channel logo

jackykschou

Hello everyone,

I am trying to create a logo for my App/Youtube channel about abstracting and simplifying the content of inspiring books and speech (such as TED talks), and share it to everyone so that busy people or people with little or no education background can understand and absorb the content quickly and easily. I am also going to localized the contents into Chinese as well since there are a lot of people don't have access to these inspiring contents and many does not know English and I would love to inspire the friends, families and organizations of my country.

I don’t have much drawing experience but I have tried my best to visualize what I want to create with my noob drawing skill. Its a frog with its mouth opened with a book inside it, inside the book its 4 chinese characters. And here’s what I have come up with:

4441-a831529bcb887e67cc753b2317b8222c.jpg

I am looking for someone that can help me to further develop this concept logo and make it look more professional and polished. It would also be great if all of you can give any comment and criticism regarding to this design.

I don’t have much budget for this, but if I ended up using anyone’s design or suggestion here, my budget should be enough to treat you a few cups of inspiring morning coffee or buy you some inspiring games online and I would love to give a big thank you to all of you who read this post.

I have a png uploaded in the post. There is also a svg link to the icon: https://goo.gl/SrbiHr

Thank you very much.

Attachments

• FrogBookIcon.png
    FrogBookIcon.png
    66.1 KB · Views: 0
Back