Help me please

T

trenzite

I am just a Beginner in Graphics Designing..I am using a desktop.I want a Graphics Design Laptop & Wacom Tablet.I am here asking for Projects, preferably Logo Design and help me to earn $5000 - $10000 min so that the money will be useful for me to buy the essential things to improve my knowledge, skills, expand by Graphic Design business...

babalaus

babalaus

woah woah.. slow down first. take a deep breath and take small steps. the longer it takes the better it feels :) trust me!

Levi

Levi

Staff member
LOL... oh I love a person who can dream big but trenzite, what you're asking for just isn't going to happen.

Also, just a side note, money doesn't buy the most important aspect of being a designer..... that's the creativity etc which you can't buy for yourself no matter how much money you have.

hankscorpio

hankscorpio

Staff member
You can buy a laptop for graphic design for about $1000 and you can buy a wacom tablet for about $100.

Improve your knowledge: depends on what you are studying and what type of graphic design you are interested in working in.

A good place to start is www.lynda.com - all sorts of courses and stuff there to get you going.

In regards to how much you spend - that's up to you.

Good luck.