Help me design a logo

GMD1

Hey guys I work for a digital agency and we are looking for a cool new logo and are giving away an ipad2 to the best design, would love to see what you guys come up with

please submit the design through our Facebook page

Great Minds Design | Facebook

look forward to seeing what you come up with

Now you seem to have a wide range of clients and services - yet you want to undermine our profession by asking for speculative work with undervalued renumeration?! Please consider your ethical and moral responsibilities, then design your own logo or pay someone respectfully to do it for you.

Sorry I can't be more positive but I had to say it...

Sheesh, I love working for iPads. They're great for paying electricity bills, and Sainsburys give me a great number of Nectar points too.

You can hire me as a freelancer to do it, then I can pay the appropriate tax on the renumeration. Most of us are professionals here, not hobbyists.

why would I want an ipad 2 for doing a logo .... most of us already have a tablet/slate if we actually want one.

I'm doing this like.

Instead of giving me an iPad, you can pay me in money?

And im having a competition for builders starting next week, basically im going to get loads of builders to build me a new house, whichever one builds the best house wins a free Mars bar.

I look forward to seeing what they come up with.

What gets me about these guys is that they make some post like "Oh wow guys you can win an ash tray! Isn't that amazing!" Or something to that effect.

They then expect something great but don't give any details what so ever, in order to create something that they would consider relevant to their company... You wouldn't go up to a builder and say. "Oh hi, I need a house please, the deadline is in 1 month. See you then!"

*sigh*

Back