Help me design a list!

ayeechihuahua

Aloha!
I'm a newbie here - not a great designer...I didn't design this, but am tasked with refreshing it. I've been provided this list of text. I can't really add photos to it, icons are OK, but its a list of names/links and my brain just can't think of anything to creative do with it. The website is very basic, I can't break down into categories. Does anyone have any suggestions or examples of websites where I can refer to to make this list of links more interesting/eye-catching? I'm so terrible with just text, and have anxiety just looking at it. Thank you, thank you, to anyone who responds.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-13 at 4.17.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-13 at 4.17.27 PM.png
    117.4 KB · Views: 10
What is this in context to? Who is going to see the list?

I’d leave it as it is. A simple list is all you really need. You could tweak with a bit of css but it works fine right now.

If they're not clickable links I'd change the colour from blue. Aside from that I agree it works as is. Maybe a change of font from the default sans serif but that's not entirely necessary.

What might be more useful is to order the list and display performance information. Or add tooltips to display the information.

Really need to know more about the purpose of the list.

Thanks all! It is a list of links, it just looks so boring to my boss so he wants me to make it "pop"or create a "theme". Don't you love that? ;)

Ask him to show you some lists he likes.

What is the context of the list? Can you link to the page where they reside so people can see what they do.

Back