Help me a get a job/work experience/placement

Bathrobe

Hi everyone, and thanks for all your patience, maybe i'm aproaching companies at the wrong angle or missing something in my portfolio, possibly examples of sketches and renderings? Anyway, not really knowing any other designers, and finding it hard to be motivated independently these days, I would be happy for any random or contructive advice/suggestions to push me that bit closer to getting out there, and being useful.

My current works...

Luke Wojcik - Industrial Design - Hatfield, United Kingdom

Welcome to the club! nice to see some more furniture on here... few more and we can take over!

br3n said:
Welcome to the club! nice to see some more furniture on here... few more and we can take over!

What century is the revolution going to start? I suppose two does make a gang!;)

Berry said:
What century is the revolution going to start? I suppose two does make a gang!;)

Maybe there's a secret forum of Furniture Designers somewhere who are now plotting to all join DF at the same time?

If not..well then if they both post as much as you and Tim they'll have taken over the forum in no time :p

Berry said:
Are your the 'Chairman"????:lol::lol::lol::lol:

2a450da5e854084682ba7f26140729b6.jpg

Um can I join this illustrious furniture designers group then. I've done product design and I did design some furniture too :p

Levi said:
Um can I join this illustrious furniture designers group then. I've done product design and I did design some furniture too :p

WOW!! The Three MustSitHere's - Bathrobe, Br3n and Levi.:D

I had an avatar, it said "Who needs an avatar" but then I tried to change it, which failed and I lost it :(

To all those who mock the newly founded designers of furniture *///-=[ *DOF* ]=-///* be warned.

we shall fight on the seas and oceans,
we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be,
we shall fight on the beaches,
we shall fight on the landing grounds,
we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,
we shall fight in the hills;
we shall never surrender!
Immortality... Take it... Its yours!
(OK I added that bit)

Back