Help - Design looks pixelated on phone. Weird problem! *Adobe XD*

JimmyK95

Hey guys, first post here. I really hope someone can help me out.
I created a web design in Adobe XD and it looks awesome. I wanted to share it to Instagram so I created a new artboard (1080x1080) And made a showcase mockup design.

Now here is the problem. The background is not pixelated, but the text and the lines are really pixelated, not when watching the design from desktop, but from mobile.
I feel like I've tried everything I have tried every export option Adobe XD has and it's the same.
I know about IG compression but a lot of designs looks nice on instagram.

What is weird is that on the photo if I zoom in, the pixelation stops and the quality becomes good, so it's only when the design is zoomed out. What's up with that?

I hope someone can help me, and I am willing to tip the one who helps me find a solution in either PayPal or BTC funds. I'm quite desperate.

TLDR; The text of my exported design are pixelated when watching from the mobile, from desktop everything looks awesome. When I zoom in on my phone the quality becomes good.

Creating a web design in adobe XD is where it all started to go wrong. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.

What’s the URL of the site?

Back