Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Lotusflower, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Lotusflower

Lotusflower Junior Member

After doing a rather vague degree, Graphic design has caught my eye and I'm venturing into the internship world, looking to build a portfolio (I have put a design that I'm hoping for feedback on here)
    SO glad I found this place, I don't pretend to be a professional so I am just immersing myself in the Graphic Design world, reading feedback is really enlightening here, depressing yet inspiring to see great designs and interesting to see 'bad designs', it's soo much easier to critique someone else's than you're own designs >.< but I'm hoping that the more I develop the more I can apply the critical eye to designs and not just feel like mine are crap ;o

Nice to meet you!
  2. welcome to the forum
  3. funky lemon

funky lemon Junior Member

Hi Lotusflower, welcome to the world of design! This forum should be very helpful to you. Good luck in your internship.
  4. Lotusflower

Thank you :)
  5. Davidw

Davidw Member

Hi and welcome :)
  6. Icey

Icey Junior Member

Hi Im new too! Im kind of in the same boat as you, did an illustration degree and am now doing graphic design. Im loking forward to seeing how you delevlop your style :D
  7. DOOOM

DOOOM Member

Hello! :)
  8. GilmoreVisuals

GilmoreVisuals Active Member

Hello and welcome :) Make sure to post your work as well as give feedback to others. It's often in this way you can start to really analyse well graphics you see around you.
  9. Lotusflower

Well I already posted the design that I'm using on the front cover on my portfolio, but no one has responded :(

But thanks for saying hi :D I am really pushing the education side at the moment, cramming as much knowledge as I can so I can be more useful if I get an internship *fingers crossed*