Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by creativewhale, Apr 4, 2009.

1. creativewhale

creativewhale Junior Member

Hey everyone,
    My username is creativewhale obviously, but you can just call me Dalton. Currently, I am a freelance designer. I mainly do graphic design, but I also code websites. I am working on my portfolio right now, mainly trying to get a job in graphic design or something similar. I have been doing graphic design for about 3 years now, and although I am still young, I hope to improve quickly and to become successful soon.

okay, phew, now that I got that off my chest, tell me about yourselves. :]
  2. tim

tim Senior Member

Hi, I'm Tim, and I'm a alcoholic. Welcome dizzle!
  3. Hi Dalton, my name is Chris, i'm the evil side of everyone's personality, in fact i'm a figment of everyones imagination too :)
  4. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Dalton,

Welcome to Design Forums, you'll find a sea of inspiration in the forums, see what I did there? with your creative whale username... anyway.. I'm Greg, I started Design Forums with the intention of making a cool place to network with fellow design professionals and freelancers, so far, so good. I hope you find the forums useful, how old are you? do you currently freelance?

5. berry

berry Active Member

Hi Dalton, I'm Berry.. but you can call me God, Omnipotant One, Crusher of the Critique, Slayer of the Serpent called Tim and Keeper of the Book of Life.
  6. captainrage

captainrage Senior Member

Hi Dalton, I have no personality. Thank you. *Awkward silence*
  7. creativewhale

I can tell there is alot of creativity floating around here. I guess i'm in the right place then. :]

I just turned 16 about a month ago. So, I am still super young.
    Right now, I don't exactly freelance because I don't have a website or much work to show.
    So, I am just using right now, which has worked for a while.
    But now I really want to move forward and get a website up and really concentrate on creating a super good portfolio.
    I am hoping that joining this forum I can get some good inspiration and good critiques on my design pieces.
  8. Harry

Harry Senior Member

I'm Harry, 18, web developer. Welcome.
  9. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Hey Dalton, welcome aboard.
  10. creativewhale

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone.