• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Helloo....?

tim

Anybody recently noticed that it's quiet around here?! Either it's me shutting up, or loadsa people disappearing...?

I'm guessing quite a few people have jobs to do too, but just wondered, as I used to log on after school and get 27 unread threads from just a few hours of being away from the computer!

Just wanted to see if it's just me thinking that :p

C

chrismitchell

It is getting a bit quiet here Timbo :S I don't know if its because of the increased :spam: that people have stopped posting as much.. it might be that reason :confused:

berry

Maybe need some more fresh topics to post on? I've noticed loads of people on the site, but not many posts. Lets gets some juice flowing.

Adam

Need more discussion threads and inspiration threads.

Maybe even start up a competition or a "design off". Something to get people posting.

Another thing is trying to keep things on topic, i've noticed lately a lot of threads go off topic and people post random stuff about smilies and just random stuff, it put me off posting because i felt it wouldn't be worth it because within a few posts it would just be spam again.

philjohns

Not gunna lie - I dissapeared for a while and although Im making the odd post now I really dont have the time!

My exams are soon and I have lots of work on!

Just thought Ide let y'all kno! I am still here :)

tim

Another thing is trying to keep things on topic, i've noticed lately a lot of threads go off topic and people post random stuff about smilies and just random stuff, it put me off posting because i felt it wouldn't be worth it because within a few posts it would just be spam again.
0.o

haven't posted about smileys for 2 weeks, but still, it's not spam.

tim

the last post in the smiley thread i think was from me
i think Kudosis was referring to it being on different threads than the Smiley one. But I haven't seen one like that in ages.

Greg

Hey guys,

I've not been around much as on my travels as you're probably aware, had internet every 2-3 days in New Zealand for a few hours, but now in Australia so have wireless broadband which is really cool! Sure I'll be back around a lot more for rest of my time traveling :)

Greg

Kevin

chrismitchell said:
ahh always good to build a shed :) that and a tree house :D always fun things to build :D
And a snow igloo :up:
And if you're a really hardcore (that's the second time I've said that in less than 24 hours :p) architect... a bombshelter