Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello :)

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Graphics Direct, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Graphics Direct

Graphics Direct New Member

Hi all - We have been supplying the Design industry for over 12 years, and in that time have earnt a great reputation for supplying top quality products at the most competitive prices available. We hold large stocks of all our products, which means that we can offer you great service and next day delivery on most items.

I'd like to offer anyone on the forum an extra 10% Discount simply by entering the e-voucher INTRO at checkout and giving savings of upto 70% OFF the RRP. Check out some great savings on - Graphic Supplies. Graphics Equipment. Drawing Pens. Markers. Airbrush Equipment. - Graphics Direct

Also we are currently adding new products and updating our site so any comments would be gratefully received - we are trying to add more information regarding products in the form of videos and wondered if this is something you would find useful? Thank you. Sally :icon_smile:

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Hi there, welcome to the forum.
  3. pcbranding

pcbranding Member

I've been using Graphics Direct for about 3 years and they're very good. Foam board is a good price too.
  4. Moominbaby

Moominbaby Member

Oh I use you guys lots, Hello!
  5. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Hello Sally and welcome.

Look forward to your contributions.
  6. Graphics Direct

Graphics Direct New Member

Thank you all

Thank you all - If there are any questions about products or anyone needs advice on the most suitable product - I will certainly try to help where I can :icon_smile:

Thank you for the comments too - always nice to hear from our customers :icon_thumbup:
  7. Zimma123

Zimma123 New Member

Hi there and welcome :D
  8. Toppers

Toppers Member

Hello and welcome!
  9. byronc

byronc Member

welcome to the friendliest board in the uk