Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello :)

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Shaun.r, May 2, 2010.

1. Shaun.r

Shaun.r New Member

Well. I found this forum earlier today, and decided to sign up. So far i see that there are many talented designers here and i hope to become one at some point ;)

I have been using photoshop for around 2 and a half years (using an older version (CS) until recently when i was gifted a copy of CS4 by my dads designer friend) and am currently learning how to code in HTML. I have my own online portfolio that you can find here, before you ask. Yes, my age from my website is correct, however give it 2 month and it will be one year older. (if this isnt allowed, please remove the link)

I may be the youngest member here (you can find out on my site) but i hope to become just as good as some of you [/Joke] I love it here!

Thanks Guys and Girls
    The one and only, Shaun Read
  2. TheCuriousRobin

TheCuriousRobin New Member

Hi Shaun, welcome to the forum. Had a look at your online portfolio, it's good. I'm 6 years older than you and still don't have one set up. I'll look into it in the summer.

They didn't offer GCSE or A Level Graphic Design at my school, I'm sure you'll fly through them, you seem very focused and enthusiastic. It's impressive you're learning how to code. See you around the forum,

3. Shaun.r

Shaun.r New Member

Im suprised you werent offered a GCSE or A Level in your school. In ours they have had them going for well over 6 years...

Im hoping to get my work more popular so i can raise some money for life from my most loved hobbie ever :). I've been doing it for well over a year all for free just so i can get some stuff for my portfolio :3
  4. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Hi Shaun

Welcome to the Graphic Design Forums.