Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Basic, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Basic

Basic Member

Hey Guys.
    I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I realised I have not done this yet. My name is Liam and im currently a 3rd year Motion Graphics and Animation Student @ Northumbria University in Newcastle. I only have 5 weeks left of the course and then in the real world... what ever that may be.
    Although I come from a motion background I really need to focus and get better any my design. Huge fan of 2d and wish I was better at 3d but all in good time.
    So hello!
    Cheers
    Liam :)

2. Jordan

Jordan Active Member

Hello Liam welcome to the forum!

3. Basic

Basic Member

Thank you very much Jordan :)

4. wac

wac Senior Member

Morning Liam welcome to the forums. You can never have too many geordies on a design forum, that's what I say!

5. Hello! Another geordie! Where do you all keep coming from!? We need a recruitment drive for the south and midlands!
    Welcome to the forums though, I hope you enjoy your stay :D

6. Basic

Basic Member

Afternoon Wac & Sean :) I hate to break the news but I am actually a Mackem I just happened to study in Newcastle! haha. Well It was SteveThomps who linked me to this forum as I didn't know of any. I shall certainly enjoy my time here :)

7. Ahh that's alright, I can stop worrying about a northern uprising then :D
    So do you and Steve go to the same uni then?

8. Basic

Basic Member

haha the northern uprising - there are more of us :) kidding.
    No we just work together and he is currently designing my website etc so all is good :)

9. Ahh that's cool :) Well I hope you enjoy your stay here ^^

10. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

Hi Liam,

Welcome to the forum :) Hope you enjoy it here!

Tony

11. Basic

Basic Member

Cheers Tony :)