Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by badaboom121, Mar 6, 2013.

1. badaboom121

badaboom121 New Member

Well hello,
    I suppose I should introduce myself.
    I'm Noah. I'm still in high school so I am not nearly as qualified as most other people here, though I am very interested in graphic design and thinking about studying it in Uni. So yep, I suppose that's all.
    Cheers!

XRumerTest likes this.
  2. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

Welcome to the forum Noah. Don't worry about not being qualified. Stick around, it's a good place and time to learn :)

Tony

3. Matt Harle

Matt Harle Guest

Welcome! We've all got to start somewhere, so don't worry.

4. welcome to the forum

5. wac

wac Senior Member

Morning Noah, have you got any uni's in mind?

6. Squiddy

Squiddy Guest

Welcome to the forums! What made you want to get into design? We'd love to hear about it!

7. badaboom121

badaboom121 New Member

Thanks for the welcome!
    I'm headed to Lewis and Clark College this fall, so I'm excited for that. I do believe they have some design and art courses there so hopefully I can get in some of those classes.
    I don't think there's one thing that really pushed me to really want to do it, I've just always been fascinated by it. The ability to evoke emotions or to assign a certain connotation to a design. It's fascinating. Growing up my mother was an avid interior designer and landscaper which probably doesn't sound like it has anything to do with design, but I think it had something to do with getting me into it.

8. Squiddy

Squiddy Guest

That's cool! I think there are a lot of areas in graphic design and interior that would cross over quite easily! Hope to see you more around the forums!

9. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Hello Noah!

10. Steven Anthony

Steven Anthony New Member

I agree High school is the best time to learn! Learn while you are young! It's never to early start learning something new, I started pretty young too. And I am new here to btw so don't worry, I really like this place you will too!

11. Janifar

Janifar Member

Welcome to here. We all are as like, don't worry. I am also newbie. Congrats.