• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hello

Well hello,
I suppose I should introduce myself.
I'm Noah. I'm still in high school so I am not nearly as qualified as most other people here, though I am very interested in graphic design and thinking about studying it in Uni. So yep, I suppose that's all.
Cheers!

T

Tony Hardy

Welcome to the forum Noah. Don't worry about not being qualified. Stick around, it's a good place and time to learn :)

Tony

S

Squiddy

Welcome to the forums! What made you want to get into design? We'd love to hear about it!

Thanks for the welcome!
I'm headed to Lewis and Clark College this fall, so I'm excited for that. I do believe they have some design and art courses there so hopefully I can get in some of those classes.
I don't think there's one thing that really pushed me to really want to do it, I've just always been fascinated by it. The ability to evoke emotions or to assign a certain connotation to a design. It's fascinating. Growing up my mother was an avid interior designer and landscaper which probably doesn't sound like it has anything to do with design, but I think it had something to do with getting me into it.

S

Squiddy

That's cool! I think there are a lot of areas in graphic design and interior that would cross over quite easily! Hope to see you more around the forums!

I agree High school is the best time to learn! Learn while you are young! It's never to early start learning something new, I started pretty young too. And I am new here to btw so don't worry, I really like this place you will too!

badaboom121 said:
Well hello,
I suppose I should introduce myself.
I'm Noah. I'm still in high school so I am not nearly as qualified as most other people here, though I am very interested in graphic design and thinking about studying it in Uni. So yep, I suppose that's all.
Cheers!
Welcome to here. We all are as like, don't worry. I am also newbie. Congrats.