Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by kev121, Feb 3, 2012.

1. kev121

kev121 Junior Member

Hey, I'm Kevin.

I've been designing websites of varying quality, mostly personal for myself, since 97/98ish. I've messed around with software for graphics down the years, Paintshop Pro and Photoshop, but I've never really got to grips with any of them.

I'd now like to teach myself how to use them properly, and in the process learn something about graphic design as a whole.

On the whole my skills lie more in the field of web design, so I'm not sure what sort of success I'll have in this new field! Thought I'd join a forum to see what experiences and advice other people with skills have to offer. This place looks to be what I'm looking for.

So, hello everyone!
  2. welcome to the forum
  3. Fredskov

Fredskov Member

Welcome to the boards! :)
  4. kev121

kev121 Junior Member

Thanks very much :)
  5. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Welcome to DF...
  6. yellowdog

yellowdog Member

Let's go boarding!!

Sent using Tapatalk
  7. kev121

kev121 Junior Member

Snow boarding would be appropriate looking at all the white stuff in my garden!

On a much warmer note I've spent large chunks of the morning proscrastinating reading various threads on this forum in between putting together Cars 2 models from a craft book I got for my kids...

I like this forum. It's seemingly got lots of friendly people with good advice. Just what I'll be after at some point in the near future, hopefully.
  8. KateStevensB

KateStevensB Junior Member

Hello :) I am new here too... nice meeting you guys :)