• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hello

Hello

Found this site by searching some forums to get to know some designers, and a very nice forum it is too

I'm currently a 2nd year undergraduate at University of Plymouth, studying Graphic Communication with Typography

I think i've come to realise my favourite place in design is identity but I guess I still have one more year to find out and build my portfolio

Look forward to browsing soon, seems like a friendly place

ciao for now

Greg

Hi m (Mick? Mike? Maria? Mel? Mitch?)

Welcome to Design Forums, glad you've found us, and thanks for the comment. Look forward to seeing your work, do you have a folio online of your work to date?

Thanks,
Greg

Sorry its Michael :)

I do have a folio, but it is on a temporary website for now (free) as i cant afford to host my own

I shall post it in the right section for a little critique :)

Hi Michael, welcome.

As you're almost there, when it comes to your 3rd year I'd advise you to get down to the D&AD New Blood show at Earl's Court, London. Good opportunity to network a little and launch yourself.

Mitch said:
Hi Michael, welcome.

As you're almost there, when it comes to your 3rd year I'd advise you to get down to the D&AD New Blood show at Earl's Court, London. Good opportunity to network a little and launch yourself.
Hi

Thanks for the advice, appreciated