Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by lucyannegoodwin, Jan 4, 2011.

1. lucyannegoodwin

lucyannegoodwin Junior Member

Hi Everyone!

I'm Lucy. I'm a 2nd year Graphics student at Leeds Uni but originally from the beautiful northern city of Newcastle. (Well, Whitley Bay to be exact but I'm a geordie none the less).

I'm currently looking for an industry placement for next year but I'm still finding my feet in the design world so haven't quite decided what I want to do yet. But at the moment, I'm feeling advertising. I'm getting into photography at the moment and hopefully I'm getting better! At uni I do mostly print based design but I've been trying my hand at motion and animation lately.

I'm looking to make some new creative contacts and get some impartial comments on my work. Any of you students will understand how difficult lecturers can be in crits sometimes so I'd love to get some more opinions.

I'm new to the industry and it's a little overwhelming at the minute so any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Looking forward to getting involved in some discussions :)
  2. Sunburn

Sunburn Active Member

3. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Lucy! How many Geordies is that we've got now? We will take it over one day...
  4. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

A Whitley Bay lass...champion. Welcome to the forum.
  5. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Too many! Nah, welcome Lucy :up:
  6. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Nowt wrong with whitley lasses Tom!