Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Digital Naga, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Digital Naga

Digital Naga Member

Hello everyone.

New here, just found this site yesterday and looks great. Some real proffesionals who don't mind helping people out.

I am a new and aspiring graphic design who lives in South East Asia, Laos (I am British though). It;s really hard out here to find like minded people who really care about what they do. Most designers do only enough and dont strive to better themselves.

I am mainly a print designer but am starting to move in to web design.

Looking forward to some great help and inspiration. Also hope I can help out where needed.

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Digital Naga,

Welcome to Design Forums, glad you've already found your way around the forums, I'm sure you'll find DF a useful resource, look forward to seeing some of your work :)

Cheers,
    Greg

3. Ant

Ant Member

Glad your here! Welcome!

Web design is great, it's so fun. You will find the forums helpfull as i already have!
    Look around, join in, stay active ;)

4. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Hey Naga,

Welcome to DF!

Wow that must be great, and very different, to live in Laos. I visited there for a month a few years back. Beautiful place with very nice people! Are you based in Vientiane?

5. davewill

davewill Senior Member

Welcome Naga, good to have you here
    ________
    Peachy

6. Welcome to the forum Naga :D

7. sarah

sarah Member

Welcome Naga :)

8. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Welcome aboard.

9. Digital Naga

Digital Naga Member

Yes I am in Vientiane. Have been here for twenty yeras or so, grew up here. Only one problem thought the graphic/media industry is still in its infancy, I'll try and send some links for Lao wedsites etc, so you can have a bit of a laugh.

Most of the good work comes from UNDP, World bank, Non Governmental Organisations, who tend to want some boring stuff, plain simple basic. Itiching to get my teeth in to something a bit more creative.

Heres a link to a webpage page of the leading Phone Comapny ::: Welcome to Lao telecommunication :::

10. Rhonda

Rhonda Senior Member

Argh, days late but welcome aboard still! :) Hope you have fun with us and will see you around the boards.