Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Crivens, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Crivens

Crivens Junior Member

i have been told to introduce myself, so here it goes:
    I am a human being who has had the privilege to, so far, live through two centuries. I like a variety of things and dislike a variety of other things.

I do not really have a clue what to expect from this site but thought it would be useful and perhaps prudent to send out some design issues and problems that I may need to overcome and have a perspective of people who are actually interested in problem solving for design purposes; as my office companions input is something on the lines of “shut up and draw something pretty”.

I currently need some ideas for an advert for a consultancy who design and project manage artificial sport facilities to be constructed. The advert, leaflet and package is being aimed to receive work off the mighty "Building Schools for the Future" project.
    Any brainstorming ideas and thoughts are welcome if of course that is what happens on this site!?!
  2. welcome to the forum Crivens :)
  3. charles

charles Senior Member

hey hey :)
  4. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Watcha Crivens, you'll fit in just right here being a human.
    Maybe start a new thread for your question, what is an artificial sports facility, a Nintendo Wii? :D
  5. Crivens

Crivens Junior Member

Thank you peoples.
    Ha you have given a bit of a random idea with the Wii comment although it will just be for snits and giggles rather than work related.
    So is this not the main forum?
  6. davewill

davewill Senior Member

7. Anon.

Anon. Senior Member

Greetings Earthling :p :D
  8. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Welcome to DF mate, enjoy your stay
  9. berry

berry Active Member

welcome to the life pool
  10. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

So not a dog with a laptop then? [​IMG]

Welcome :clap:
  11. designium

designium Member

12. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Is he hitting the pause button? :D
  13. the dogs probably using powerpoint :p
  14. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

he's obviously learning to touch type, as you can tell he's not looking at the screen
  15. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Welcome aboard Crivens!