• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hello

hello everyone,

I am 27 years old and live in Glasgow. Not a techie person really. Have finished two masters in International Marketing and Human Resource Management. Doing a project placement with an IT company in Glasgow.
I am into sports and absolutely love playing badminton, play for a couple of clubs here :)
So that is me and work wise I am meant to do market research and come up with a marketing plan. The company I work for plan to market their CMS through Software as a Service delivery model :D

Hiya all,

Thank you very much for the very warm welcome. Like I already mentioned I might feel a wee bit outta place probably cos I aint technically sound as you guys??????? lol
@Aarlev: You should come to scotland I am sure you will find quite a few badminton lovers
@Xenosoft: What do you prefer playing? Lemme guess, Football???????? ;)
@Berry: I did my first masters from Newcastle. So miss that place :(

Renniks

No-one expects you to be good at anything on here, it's very welcoming and friendly, as long as you are willing to put in effort and dont expect a free ride so to speak, then no-one will have a problem

Welcome to DF :D it's amazing

berry

renniks said:
No-one expects you to be good at anything on here, it's very welcoming and friendly, as long as you are willing to put in effort and dont expect a free ride so to speak, then no-one will have a problem

Welcome to DF :D it's amazing
I expect everyone to be 2 nano-millmetres short of perfection, and excellent at everything they do in life including re-pointing houses, advanced car mechanics and plumbing.

I also like problems on here.... it gives my life meaning;)

What did you do at Newcastle Uni or University of Newcastle?

@renniks: well going to give it my best shot. This is really my first step to learn things in IT :)
@Berry: Did my Masters in International Human Resource Management :)