Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Sruti Rudrappa, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Sruti Rudrappa

Sruti Rudrappa New Member

hello everyone,

I am 27 years old and live in Glasgow. Not a techie person really. Have finished two masters in International Marketing and Human Resource Management. Doing a project placement with an IT company in Glasgow.
    I am into sports and absolutely love playing badminton, play for a couple of clubs here :)
    So that is me and work wise I am meant to do market research and come up with a marketing plan. The company I work for plan to market their CMS through Software as a Service delivery model :D

2. Welcome to the forum Sruti :) (I know i've already said welcome :))

3. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Howdy partner!

I thought I was the only person in the UK who likes badminton. :clap:

Welcome to the forum!

4. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Badminton is cool, enjoy playing it but not too high up on my to-do sports list.

Welcome aboard Sruti :)

5. berry

berry Active Member

Welcome to the forum and a MJ free thread

6. Sruti Rudrappa

Hiya all,

Thank you very much for the very warm welcome. Like I already mentioned I might feel a wee bit outta place probably cos I aint technically sound as you guys??????? lol
    @Aarlev: You should come to scotland I am sure you will find quite a few badminton lovers
    @Xenosoft: What do you prefer playing? Lemme guess, Football???????? ;)
    @Berry: I did my first masters from Newcastle. So miss that place :(

7. Sruti Rudrappa

@Berry: that was meant to be a sad face don't know how it turned out to be an angry one :p lol

8. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

No-one expects you to be good at anything on here, it's very welcoming and friendly, as long as you are willing to put in effort and dont expect a free ride so to speak, then no-one will have a problem

Welcome to DF :D it's amazing

9. berry

berry Active Member

I expect everyone to be 2 nano-millmetres short of perfection, and excellent at everything they do in life including re-pointing houses, advanced car mechanics and plumbing.

I also like problems on here.... it gives my life meaning;)

What did you do at Newcastle Uni or University of Newcastle?

10. Sruti Rudrappa

@renniks: well going to give it my best shot. This is really my first step to learn things in IT :)
    @Berry: Did my Masters in International Human Resource Management :)

11. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Got it in one ;)

Haven't played it properly in ages though, injuries :(