Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Elekate, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Elekate

Elekate Member

Hey I'm Kate :)

I'm 17 Am studying BTEC National Diploma at the moment at college, but not sure where I want to go after that, University is an option.

I would like a career in Graphic Design or Web Design, lately I have been swaying more towards Graphic Design as I prefer creating things using Photoshop rather than using a lot of code.

Also currently setting up a portfolio to eventually host so I can maybe get the odd bit of Freelancing work!

Anyway, theres a bit about me and I'll look forward to posting with you all of on the forums,

Thanks [​IMG]

2. tim

tim Senior Member

morning kate:D

good to see you here! welcome to the forums!

3. iEthan

iEthan Member

Welcome! We don't bite (most of the time).

4. Welcome to the forum Kate :)

Please enjoy your stay :) We have cookies and muffins :D

5. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Welcome aboard.

6. Elekate

Elekate Member

Thankyou for all your warm welcomes :p

I'm sure we will speak again :cool:

7. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Kate,

Sorry I'm a bit late in with the welcome... better late than never I guess :)
    Welcome to Design Forums! Glad you found us!

Sounds like front end web design could be an option for you & if you're interested in print design I would start trying to learn InDesign for your print layouts :up:

Thanks,
    Greg

8. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Welcome to the forums Kate!

9. Elekate

Elekate Member

Hey Guys,

Sorry I never got back to you all a bit late I guess, but never the less thanks for your replies!

Greg - Yeah I am really interested in Web design at the moment, recently finished my work experience where I learned to code my first website but I still love to create the look of the website. Actually because of being at college I'm not a proper web designer like all of you lot but I have recently been given a job from my driving instructor to do his website. I will look into learning InDesign though, thanks :)

Aarlev - Thanks for the Welcome !
    :up:

10. blueocto

blueocto Senior Member

Welcome to the forum!

11. Elekate

Elekate Member

Thankyou! :p